PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Australia Interviews - Anyone heard back yet?
Old 7th Nov 2004, 02:58
Mr Seatback 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chinup...

First of all - I'll have what you're having.

"It has been a known fact that CC get way over paid for what they do, so if u r still crying after all of these yrs of dishing out go and work for Mcdonalds and be a waiter on the ground and see how much u get there, by the way no striking at mackers so u won't have to deal with strike breakers.
What point are you making chinup? No one here is crying over anything. Rather, I read posts here that indicate people here are standing up for what they believe in and have fought for over the years.

CC get way over paid? This wouldn't be the same CC position you're trying to seek employment as?? Point being?

"I hope all u strike breakers stop calling yourself strike breakers, u r now employees of Qantas, does not matter what the conditions."
You mean...

1) I AM an employee for 12 days while I go through training...
2) Then I'm NOT an employee for 6-8 weeks until the contract starts...
3) Then I AM an employee for 3 months on standby.

What the??? What sort of employee is that? Employees of QF - for how long? Until the severance pay kicks in? It does matter what the conditions are. Imagine for a moment chinup that Emirates asked you to be Cabin Crew for 2 weeks, then not for 8 weeks, then again for 3 months - maybe. Employee? Pull the other one.

"The Unions lost big time 3% per year pfffffffff what a raw deal and still have their route axed.
What route was axed? Where? Last I looked they were expanding their route network and frequencies (part of the reason, I understand, for the establishment of a London base).

Oh and chinup, no offence intended, but you're hardly in a position to justify what the union has and hasn't achieved given that you're not Cabin Crew.

"This whole thing got press, was on many t.v programs so don't worry u r the lucky ones now, and WILL be offered positions whether it be with MAM SH or LH, don't listen to the other negative full time greedy players they should go to www.greedyqfcc.com ha ha"
Oh they WILL be offered positions then? You know this for fact? Because there will of a sudden be 357 positions available for these individuals in Cabin Crew divisions across the board? Is this including those positions guaranteed in the QF Group for the 11 month contractors too?!

"stay positive i hope to be served by one of u QF contracters if I can point u out from the polo shirt, doubt that will ever happen, all bullox"
Sadly, I too doubt that will ever occur.

Like I said - I'll have what you're having chinup. Sounds great. Who's your dealer?!