PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Australia Interviews - Anyone heard back yet?
Old 7th Nov 2004, 02:39
chinup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stop crying full timers

full timers. stop crying and trying to blame others. It has been a known fact that CC get way over paid for what they do, so if u r still crying after all of these yrs of dishing out go and work for Mcdonalds and be a waiter on the ground and see how much u get there, by the way no striking at mackers so u won't have to deal with strike breakers. GREED GREED GREED, I hope all u strike breakers stop calling yourself strike breakers, u r now employees of Qantas, does not matter what the conditions. The Unions lost big time 3% per year pfffffffff what a raw deal and still have their route axed. This whole thing got press, was on many t.v programs so don't worry u r the lucky ones now, and WILL be offered positions whether it be with MAM SH or LH, don't listen to the other negative full time greedy players they should go to www.greedyqfcc.com ha ha

stay positive i hope to be served by one of u QF contracters if I can point u out from the polo shirt, doubt that will ever happen, all bullox