PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAL payscales
Thread: JAL payscales
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2004, 07:37
Capt. Ben Dover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JJ!

You really do seem to have some sort of problem, and I was merely trying to provide theraputic advice to assist you in purging some of the issues that appear to be troubling you. After all a happy JJ will be in the best interests of everyone.

Subsequent to my first post and your rather turgid and bitter response, I would like to revise my original prescription and suggest that you now add at the least a litre of high octane gasoline to the stick of dynamite. I think this should have the desired effect.

Sadly you seem to be devoid of even the smallest fragment of a sense of humour and one even gets the impression that you have some hang-ups of your own. I suppose I try to have a sense of humour as refelcted in my nom de plume, and rather than being an egocentric fool who believes that my crap does not stink, I can have a bit of a laugh at myself and the taboos that pervade everyday society. After all, we have all been asked to bend over and take it at some stage during our working life!

I will now cuddle up to my wonderful wife (yes, she's Japanese) and ponder what it is about these "gaijin" wankers that come to Japan and insist that if it's not done like it is at home, then we are being cheated or some such rot. As Stereolab noted, the Japanese are a very reasonable people and by the tone of ALL your posts, I have no doubts about why you have failed to develop a viable workable relationship with your employers

By the way, do you need a match?

BD

Last edited by Capt. Ben Dover; 7th Nov 2004 at 08:22.