PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Australia Interviews - Anyone heard back yet?
Old 4th Nov 2004, 10:36
Galley Power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ha!

Paris_Fllyer...

I accepted the position but not as a strike breaker. I see the position as one where I get to fly. I am not standing in the way of any of the current crew and i\'m not taking their jobs. What is so bad about being a strike breaker - think of it as work experience.

Don't make me laugh! No wonder Qantas were able to find people to train by getting people like yourself! You are so misguided by all of this.

You should get a REAL flight attending position with a company that will repect you (at least a bit) like us - NJS QantasLink - recruiting next month, Jetstar, Virgin Blue, Australian, Eastern, Sunstate...
At least you won't be on a 3 month contract, on call, you'll be full tiime, liked and respected by fellow staff... oh, and not have a uniform from the racks at K-Mart.

Paris_Flyer you should change your name to something more realistic, like potentialqantasstrikebreaker_nowwithnothingbutmore_interview s.

If your so desparate to fly, use your time and energy elsewhere, learn about the industry and good luck in making more appropriate choices in the near future.