PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAL payscales
Thread: JAL payscales
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2004, 09:21
JapJok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My friend, I've said it to the general manager flt ops, and he's not big enough, and in any case recognizes what he is and the truth when he hears it. It is not a racist comment but a factual one. They treat their own people the same way; at least they don't discriminate against foreigners in that way; hundreds of other ways, but not that.

As for a Jap having me eat concrete for brekky, or lunch or in between, they are also the weakest people in that they back down faster than anybody else I've come across. Never wrong mind you, another 'misunderstanding'. Pricks!!!

Jap is no more offensive than yank, ozzie, pom, chinaman, etc.

Your wife is probably a very nice person. Now that I've said that, you can be assured that to work for, they are more than difficult.

I haven't been to the US in quite a few years, and back then, 'negro' was an acceptable term. I have a good friend married to a 'negro' and she is not offended by the term. What should I call them? Blacks?? I would find that offensive, even saying it let alone calling someone it. Maybe Afro American is now the term. Forgive me, and if its the case, then I'lluse it in future.

Discriminatory?? There are tens, if not hun dreds of thousands of Koreans here, third and fourth generations born in Japan, and not permitted to ever hold citizenship nor their descendants. Is that racist, discriminatory? Don't talk to me about racism.