PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAL payscales
Thread: JAL payscales
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2004, 00:50
JapJok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You've got it back to front dude. I came here with an open mind, don't have a racist bonein my body,still don't hate the Japanese, but they despise us and have made me hat e the place.
On that subject, an American negro is attempting actionagainst a restaurant owner for tossinghim out with the comment 'I don't like black people.' Is that racist? If it happened in the Us or most otherplaces in the civilized world, it would be treated as a serious offence and punished accordingly. Here they don';t have suck laws. Is that racist?

If you are suggesting that my comments on their abilities are a racial slur, they are not. Theyare reality on observations I and my colleagues have made. I've done a sim session with a Japanese captain when he hasn't managed to hold it upright after an engine failure THREE times. I flew it like it was on rails, and I'm told I'm dangerous, and he's told he's very good!! Is that racism on my part? Don't think so. Is it on theirs? probably.

If you come here you'll be nothing more than cheap labour and if you know and accept that then you'll cope better than most do.

Honourable??? The most dishonourable people I've met anywhere in the world and I have been to the US. Far less violent and safer here at a personal level, but not more honourable. They'll sell you down the drain for a couple of yen given the chance.

They're about as honourable as Rishworth from what I'm told talking with Rishworthcontract pilots.
I have friends with Air Japan and they report exactly the same things I have observed. Once again if you can accept that then you'll fit in a lot better than most.

Everything here is a 'misunderstanding' when they violate the contract. Even when the 'misunderstanding' is cleared up, they do the same thing again, but it's because somebody else in the office didn't know. If the same mistake gets made every month, and it will with slight variationsthere aretoo many people in the office to make my contract 'misunderstanding 'free.

At a personal level I have some good Japanese frineds outside the company, nice people, but if they're within the company and you rock the boat, they're like ants. They see it as a personal confrontation which it s not. They'll group,isolate you and then take nips at at you at every opportunity.
JCAB???!!!,,,what aq bunch of pretending wankers. They are nobody light aircraft pilots afew of whom have a jet endorsement on a G4 or G5. They frighten the $hit out of themselves and everybody wlse inJapan air space everytime they get in the things and career across the country busting altitudes etc whilst demonstrating their great expertise whilst handflying in lousy conditions.

Most are former instructors on bonanzas at a civil aviation college and who landed the plum job for a wannabenobody in aviation in Japan. Their only knowledge is books, not systems on the aircraft they're checking type books, for most aren't even endorsed on typ[e,but the AIM-J.
They've elevated themselves to a position they wouldn't rate anywhere else in the world, and even senior maangement are seen bobbing up and down like pigeons infront of them. Crazy, but no crazier than a lot of things here in Japan.

Last edited by JapJok; 3rd Nov 2004 at 01:10.