PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Australia Interviews - Anyone heard back yet?
Old 2nd Nov 2004, 04:28
Paris_flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
excitement woes

To Mr Seatback 2,
All I was trying to point out was the fact that I knew exactly what I was getting myself into when I took the position, I know what conditions I am getting myself into and I can't complain because I did accept the position. I have other things I could quiet easily do, but I would like the oppurtunity to fly. The way I see it is I will never get another oppurtunity to do so. Many others that were training with me all agree, we just saw an oppurtunity to live out a dream job for a while so we took it, no matter what the conditions. After three months there are no permanant positions so how are we taking others jobs??? We are not - simply standing in until everything sorts itself out.
There is nothing naive about any of my comments, I know exactly what a I am in for thank you.
If nothing shall ever come of this, I had a terrific experience while training and met some fantastic people and if that's as far as I get then so be it - it was fun while it lasted.