PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trouble Brewing at CitiExpress
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2004, 17:42
The Little Prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello to all:

Gwyn - I'm not sure quite what you mean by references to my 'aggressive' post. As far as a reference to your own post, the one referred to by Mr Double Wocka Wocka, I merely mentioned what you and he both agreed - ie that it was an admittedly hypothetical situation you addressed! On re-reading my own post, I can find no reference to calling your's inaccurate! To quote myself "basing their argument on one admittedly hypothetical posting " is the only reference to your own verbiage! Your argument was a good one, but, as you yourself said HYPOTHETICAL!!! I speak from the experience of twelve years within BRAL /BACX, and hence may be thought, (by some) to have more appreciation of 'the big picture' than a 'wet behind the BACX ears' mainline secondee!

Mr Tandemrotor - mmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed. Perhaps better qualified literary scholars than I can interpret your meaning there. I hope I am wrong in deducing an inferral of guilt on the part of the Captain, even our jugheaded management haven't gone that far!
I'm glad you have everything you can wish for, I hope things don't change for you; however I am surprised that speaking from such a self-avowedly self satisfied, (perhaps SMUG) position, you are perfectly placed to see the difference between yourself and those of the rest of us with BACX who are not quite so fortunate, and who have seen their careers, pay, conditions, whereabouts, total LIFE completely altered by the 'BA WAY' of doing things.

Your empathy is quite astounding to mere mortals like us, but very representative of mainline BA!