PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 22 Crews, 2 Sqns At Kinloss!!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2004, 10:43
JimNich

lazy fairweather PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

Circle old chap, I was just conserving energy for the consumption of the next dairy cream sponge. An arduous and demanding task requiring all of my multi-tasking skills. And you have to say, there are some VERY strange things afoot at the ISK.

Mad Boom, sorry I missed you at Universal. Was I wearing my " If any of these effing kids ask me when we're going home again I'm going to effing garotte them" expression? Anyway hope you had a great time, we actually really enjoyed it despite the whinging offspring (place is wasted on kids).

Bouy 15, not entirely sure what you're on about here but suffice to say I was on 42 when the "Review of Training" was carried out. I think you're being a wee bit unfair to the educator though, poor chap was virtually shut out from day one as the seperate trades closed ranks, scuttled off to their respective offices and didn't come out again 'til they'd finished their own reviews. Had the process been allowed to develop properly (within a sensible time scale of course. A trifle more than say, two nano seconds) the educator could have been employed to produce a full Training Needs Analysis (of which the Task Analysis is only a small part). Sure, a lengthy and tortuous process but one I'm sure he would have completed extremely well without the nuisance of having to stop and carry out his primary duty of instructing students all the time.

I've got a headache now.