PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Ambulance rescue (Now incl post by the Paramedic - 9/11)
Old 28th Oct 2004, 06:52
Bravo 99 (AJB)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry boys i worded my bit a little to strong then. what i intended to say then is that, you know your crew and know what dicisions to make knowing your crew, and there views feelings etc etc.

then you make the final dicision from there, H/P no not worked as EMS HEMS ETC speaking from a firemans prospective in this instant only. and yes CRM is a must and if any member of my team decided at any time he wanted out or not to do it then dicisions would assessed based on that and changed if necessary

I would hope in a situation like this though that what the pilot thought and his crew where the same thing, that is to save this guys life and quick.

if your crew has quistions about situations like this, at what point would that crew member voice his view to stop. this is where i was coming from.

Team work is what all games are about but if there is a quistion of dought about any player it makes the ultimate dicision more difficult. and poss adds a risk to the task.

But this is only an ex firemans point of view.

PS im with pilot wolf on this one.

Sincerely
Bravo 99