PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sacaa
Thread: Sacaa
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2004, 16:01
ANVAK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well 4HP - while I've been out flying, PPrune regulars replied in detail! I'm attaching a quote from the CAA published in African Pilot's newsletter - self explanatory (and I didn't correct the spelling errors, so its all original):
Received from the SA Civil Aviation Authority
Through your publication, on behalf of CAA, we wish to assure your readers, who are our customers, tha, "We will ensure that CAA is committed to improving service to our clients. The CAA management team wants to assure our customers and the public out there that we welcome criticism and any information that can help improve our service. We believe that, only through partnership with the public and customers, can CAA succeed in its mandate. We want to encourage everyone to point out to us areas that need improvement. They can do this through the CEO Mr. Machobane or myself, Gilbert Thwala. There will be no retribution. In fact, CAA management does not want our employees to victimise the customers in any way. If, indeed, this does happen, please let us know: e-mail: [email protected]
At your service,
Gilbert Thwala