PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DHL rejects Belgian demand for less noisy planes (Merged)
Old 26th Oct 2004, 13:32
BraceBrace

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I never said you were dumb, I said you were talking about things you apparantly don't know much about. There is a saying in our country you know: "schoenmaker, blijf bij je leest" (it's Dutch, I don't know your mother tongue off course). It can very well be that you are an excellent intelligent workman for the job that you have. What do I know?

I also didn't say they are not hiring. They are hiring, yes, I am aware of that. And then it's easy to say: hey look at EK! Apply you idiot! But again, you don't know what you are talking about.

Do you know the difference between frozen ATPL and ATPL? What is a CPL/ME/IR? Do you know what an integrated ATP course is? Do you know what aircraft EK they fly? Do you know what experience they require?

The sentence "why not you" you added at the end, well, do a search on the subjects mentioned above and compose an answer. I hate waisting time defending myself to people who simply don't know what they are talking about.

Last edited by BraceBrace; 26th Oct 2004 at 13:54.