PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sacaa
Thread: Sacaa
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2004, 19:36
francois marais

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was also at the CAA today. Their new phone number is 011-5451000. After trying to get thru to the switchboard for about 2 hours with no one answering, I arrived there and politely asked the receptionist if there was something wrong with their phone lines. She rudely told me "cant you see I'm on my own and the switchboard is busy". When I said yes, but its a business and the phones should be answered, I again got the same answer, just a bit MORE rudely. Eeesch! The new SACAA. Then people wonder why one criticises the CAA. Nice building though, very much open plan, seating and cafeteria. No shops close by, so the employees must eat "in house", that is of course if you like "pap & derms".

Its very easy to find. Going from JHB to PTA on the cement highway (Ben Schoeman) take the Kyalami Offramp (Allandale Rd). Turn left at the top of the offramp, and go towards Kyalami. At the first traffic light (Becker Street) turn right, and proceed 500 meters up the road. The entrance to Waterfall Park is on your right. You have to get a visitors tag at the gate. Once thru the gate proceed to a round about, go clockwise around the roundabout, proceed down the road over a small bridge, and turn left into TREUR Close. Right ahead you will find the Kaia of Flight.

When are you next here 4HP?

Safe flying