PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Australia Interviews - Anyone heard back yet?
Old 25th Oct 2004, 10:15
chinup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

20,000 interviewed hah, what nonsense!

Only 17,280 on the data base, figure that out...processed u perhaps mean.....no interviews just assessment ( process ) centre. No interviews were needed, every horse and donkey has been asked to work for QF.....I told u about the priority system and it makes ABSOLUTE SENSE. So all you guys that want a contract career with QF and did not want to be a scab and strike breaker, you will hear within months, I'm sure of it.

GALLEYHAG....EK take people above 27.... u don't say, read my post darling

u really are in la la land. What cost, $400 pay a week pay the trainers use the facilities at night time. Of course they will train and have standbys, and by the way u DON"T GET PAID TO BE STANDBY READ YOUR CONTRACT. In the even that permanent Qantas employees decide to take industrial action, we will call upn you and with subsequential 3 day trainings, you will agree for employment to commence. WOW, work for a few days, go back on the dole and then the real candidates will be pulled from the shortlist and interviewed PROPERLY and given uniforms PROPERLY and not be given code names PROPERLY and get on with their work mates PROPERLY.

Count the masses that QF r saving if they need to ground flights, so theoretically it won\'t cost them anything.

I\'m referring to among the stars above