PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff Wales Flying Club (CWFC) Bankrupt
Old 23rd Oct 2004, 17:26
Astylishmonk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bickering

Have to say this bickering is all really sad.

I joined the club at Christmas last year, being really keen to get my PPL. What I got for the following six months or so was being poorly treated by my instructor (late/not there/forgot etc) and thoroughly fed up with how I was treated generally.

I made my choice and decided not to go anymore.

The club closes its doors. No great suprise there - If I felt it was not treating me well, I guess many others felt the same.

What has happened is in the past, and that as they say is a different country - they do things differently there.

It really does not matter who has done what or taken what or whatever for that matter.

There is only one operator in Cardiff for now, not two and not the ones that operated in the past.

If I were GJ, I would think what the heck am I doing getting involved in all this.

It is GJ's money - he can spend it how he spends it, be that a brasserie or a pole dancing club. We have a choice, to go or go somewhere else.

For all of those that feel the need to post something negative/unhelpful/derogatory, consider whether this is going to help GA at Cardiff or not before you post.

If you really are that bitter just go somewhere else and the best of luck to you.

Personally, I look forward to when we get further information (soon I hope) and start flying again.

Good luck to the new management.