PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BACX pilots have priority
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2004, 16:47
dicksynormous
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ndekepilot ,is your name swahili based?if so check your spelling.

As far as i see it you all dont work for ba but a company they bought. Neither were you part of cityflyer.

You Signed a contract with your eyes open.Was there a clause granting you grandfather rights on BA (pre takeover)? .Or a clause granting you access to ba (post takeover). I'm talking about the contract you all signed with your employer , not any union agreements good or bad.

If you entered into an agreement to fly for any of the original companies or cx to fly their planes then thats what you should do.
When the merge /buyout happened and you werent informed of the deal you wanted that was the time to leave. If you stuck aound stop behaving like one of Boris' scousers.

So if you get priority over normal applictaions at BA then that is one more advantage than i have for no real reason other than you play at Ba during the day. so stop bitchin

So many people in this country mortgaged their lifes wives et al, jumped thru so many caa hoops to get where they are and then turn into whinging bank clarks complaining about another branch.
Get a grip the lot of you , you dont know your born.

Big boys rules..you win some you loose some....

Ps your sandwiches are crap as well as only half size