PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Australia Interviews - Anyone heard back yet?
Old 21st Oct 2004, 01:35
chinup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
amongthestars and some interesting info!!!

Hi there,
( amongthestars )
wonder how u were able to be advised that u were successful for the position when ASIC clearance takes minimum 4 weeks, were u ASIC cleared prior? For instance working for Federal Police? Customs?

Cheers

Also

I got some feedback from someone working as CC for QF yesterday, thought I would toss it at u all, sounds strange yet does make sense.

He reckons that absolute non suitable people for the position were placed in a pile " Definitely do not hire" or something of that nature.

Then 3 priority lists were made, much the same as I posted b4 u may recall (but that info was from someone else).. The people that QF felt were strongest in the ass day process and would like to work for QF long term on many contract style basis have not been contacted yet, and won't be contacted for some weeks. The list that was their 2nd priority were contacted first, they have had their medicals and many have completed training in Syd and or about to start. These people have been hired as guinea pigs for the strike breaking and will eventually be tossed out due to the poor relations from CC L/H permanents.

Once the strike ( if they have one ) is over and QF know how many ligitimate contracters they need, they will be notified closer to the date of the sintended strike date and soon after and the permanents will treat them a lot better knowing they r not strike breakers.

Could not explain the 3rd list rerally well.

Don't start accusing me of bringing this to the table, these r not my thoughts, I don't quite understand it totally, but does make a little sense.

What u guys think???b