PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An Australian Dream Shattered
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2004, 22:49
Capt_SNAFU

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
A door being fired is an incident, not an accident. (QF1 incident not accident )

As to the CSM thing, I have been on flights out of Perth where the most senior F/A (not even a CSS) was CSM for a 3 day trip and she had only been in the company two years, and it worked ok. Suprisingly didn't see CSM in the DDG.

As to EPs training I get scared watching F/As who have done the job for years fumble around the trainer, and get so worrked up over upcoming EPs days. E.P's study is done in the car on the way to EPs which basically consist of looking at my impact drill. If I have to be told how long a 1.5kg BCF last again, I will cry.

As to possible strike action, I think there is no way that the flight attendants can win the PR war, which is all important. The public will get the ****s when they find out that after a six-twelve week course that an off the street person is able to earn 70k+ and is complaining. They will have more people than they already do lining up to get a start for less dollars.

SNAFU out.