PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas London base
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2004, 05:10
sima

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
L2P,

I do apologise....you didnt call me a cubicle sitter, i think what you actually said was; "Which floor do you work on, QCC4 or QCC5 ?".

Yeap...that would be it. So, it seems you dont know what you say half the time.

Anyway, it seems like you have your interests in hand, you will stay and work for a company that you say are a "current pack of decieptful, lying hypocrites running this company because at the end of the day, my mortgage needs to be paid."

So, you have you issues, and i have mine. You see, I dont earn anywhere near the money you would because in shorthaul we dont do the long trips getting paid lots of allowance money etc. And goodluck to you guys. Believe it, i have a mortage as well. So i want to make sure i can earn as much as i can just like you do.
So now the company has decided to give us an opportunity to increase the amount of flying we do, with some of the "regional" flying.It is clear that the Airbus seems to be coming in the shorthaul direction since they just moved 40 crew from Eastern/Jetstar, a bunch of Longhaulers and apparently around 11 classes of MAM casuals. Great news for us!

I guess we are all out to look after number 1.

As far as the company goes, do i support the company move to deny 100 of young aussies jobs.No. IF that was your concern. Are you trying to say that all your actions are based on that?? If so you are a very selfless person and a great person. But i suspect not. I suspect that you are looking after your back pocket. Just as i am as well.

Oh, i look forward to your response...ohh...in 48 hrs time that is when the ban on you has been removed!

And Gigs, i just was talking to some MAM casuals who have been offered to apply for permanent fulltime shorthaul. They have their interviews shortly. Start asking around.