PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - update...
Thread: update...
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2004, 13:26
craic1510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
update...

Hi to all PPruners

Well I thought it was about time to give an update on whats been happening with me. It has been a while since I wrote.

Well after a fantastic year with EZY, I have decided to make the move to go back home to Oz. I handed in my resignation last month and leave on October 30th for sunny Perth.

Although I have absolutely LOVED working for EZY and have been able to live my dream of being crew, I have had a very tough year outside of work. Unfortunately coming home to Crawley night after night, only earning enough to break even each month, and being half a world away from family and friends - has really taken a huge strain on me. I am finding it very hard not to bring these problems in the work place, cos afterall you can only smile for so long right

So, I have decided to go home to Perth where I can start to set up a life. Get a house and a car and start the whole process of re-applying for Ozzie airlines. At the end of the day - you sometimes need to decide on priorities and knowing I don't want to settle in the UK permanently, working for a UK airline has moved to bottom of the list.

Despite having to leave flying for the meantime, I am determined that I will come back to the job I love, whether it be with AAC in the near future or another airline. At the end of the day I will be happy at home, and I am sure there are many of you that can completely understand where I am coming from!

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone that has given me support in one form or another whilst I have been here in London, and I will let you all know how I get on back in the Land of Oz.

Anyone with any recent info on recruitment back home, please gimme a shout.

Cya soon

Hannah
Craic1510

P.S. TUDOR thanks for being a great senior this past year I've had a laugh. make sure you stay in touch k!