PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas London base
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2004, 11:28
galley_gossiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
L2P ...you are very welcome. I presume the thanks you were offering me were for pointing out to you that you cannot see any other point of you than your own, and allowing you to recognise that there are flying crew who are not willing to strike over a lost cause. Glad your 'thanks' means I have given you a somewhat broader perspective.

Oh and L2P

the only ways you manage to debate on this post are:
1) to proclaim that anyone who has a differing opinion to you 'are management' or a 'cubicle sitter' (whatever that means);
2) make a personal attack on that person who posts a position that doesnt agree with yours;
3) give some vague comment that has no relation to the stated arguements
You cant make any sensible argument for your case, you just state your opinion andf bag those who choose to take a legitimate debate line against your claims.
Mate, I hope you aint part of the union negotiating team, cos if you cant sustain a logical debate on here, where you have time to consider a response ....then you are of no use to any crew relying on the FAAA to continue to maintain conditions with QF Longhaul.
Screw The Roo? Go Ahead, but you will be Screwing your job mate, less profits = less crew onboard .... nasty fact, but a fact nontheless.
Are you sure you arent a CSM who wears a really bad rug?

Last edited by galley_gossiper; 17th Oct 2004 at 11:49.