PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unrecognisable RAF
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2004, 19:27
Always_broken_in_wilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pontius,

Whilst I agree with all you say I believe the reason we find ourselves in such a shambolic state is two fold.

1. The fact that we give our Lords and Masters two years at a time to re invent the wheel before they clear off onwards and upwards leaving absolute mayhem behind A classic indication of this is that I can't ever remember when procurred anything, from footwear to fighter aircraft that did "exactly what it says on the tin".............can anyone

2. Divoloving budgetry responsibilty and thus dangling the promotion carrot to those short sighted t@@sers who have left us in the dire financial state we live with day to day.

If there was some sort of accountability then those of us at the coal face could maybe understand but there simply isn't. It's amazing to think that you can make a really inept decision, which will lead to us probably buying another unfit for purpose aircraft, which further leads to the probable closure of an airbase and still move onwards and upwards

As I said I am now just waiting to see if the new pension scheme really offers what it has so far promised, then I'll simply drift in the wind till it's time to collect.........hardly very proffesional but look at the examples my lords and masters are setting

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced