PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Pilots to Join AIPA
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2004, 22:38
Agent Mulder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quim et.al.,

You ask what I am doing?

Tell me. Do you consider your ranting and raving on this anonymous forum to somehow be helping pilots? All you do, in my opinion, is make us look like a mob a whinging spoilt brats!

You have never offered a solution, in any of your personas, just whinge whinge, woe is me.

Why are you scared of Qrewroom?

You, like many others, want to say whatever you want. The problem I see is that you don't want to be responsible or accountable for what comes out of your mouth.

Your career wouldn't be threatened by writing on Qrewroom, your career might be threatened if you are considered by your peers to be irrational, irresponsible and a liar. These personality traits shouldn't exist in any professional.

Leaders don't hide behind anonymity, they inspire others and lead. Moaning on this website does not inspire others to join in your cause (which to me looks like a sewing club of whingers). That's because you don't have the answers, just the perceived problems.

Unless you are prepared to stand up and be counted by volunteering to change things, you have no credibility.