PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas London base
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2004, 04:31
q--tee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
L2P

You are an angry little person aren't you? Valium works wonders You again and again state anyone who offers differing opinions to you must be in a cubicle at QCC ---- there must be a hell of a lot of cubicles up there! You also objected when someone in the past suggested you are on the union? Well it sounds more and more like you are an FAAA leader

I dont think you should be that concerned with the number of strike breakers QF has ready, I arent even aware of strike breakers. I would be more concerned with the amount of current crew who will actually strike over the LHR base when it comes to the crunch! I have yet to come accross one, and apart from some recent glorious leave, I have beeen flying a bit lately!

Those of us going to LHR cant wait ! Oh and ferris, there are a lot of people like myself who are far (far,far,far) too old to get a working visa in the UK -- this is a great opportunity to live and work there with gurenteed employment when we get there, and a job waiting when we get back! Why would people pass up that opportunity? Before i get bleating about how 'selfish' that attitude may seem to some -- we each have to do things that suit us in life.