PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas London base
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2004, 09:53
Left2primary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
qtee,

welcome back.
I'm sure that I dont just speak for myself in saying that your narcism hasn't been missed much around here.

230 "expressions of interest" eh?
I wonder how many of those will "choke" when it comes time to sign on the dotted line.

As I have mentioned before, poverty in Nothern Europe isn't going to be much fun.............

Kensington, eh.....?
Not on the salary QF are going to pay you.
The last time I looked, a bedsit in that part of the world was going to set you back 350 GBP a week.

Maybe you are planning to set up a cardboard box next to our friend who camps outside Waitrose ????

Oh hang on, thats right. We all know about your financial situation, dont we.

You obviously have a direct plug in to QCC4/5.
Any truth to the rumour that the EX FAAA executive "Shayne Harris" aka "Lance Neelon" is responsible for the LHR base implementation?

"Rubber stamping" any one who applies for CSS/CSM positions?
That'll do wonders for customer service/satisfaction. But I guess nothing must get in the way of senior executive bonuses.

Have a great "advencha" qtee, but try for a moment to spare a thought for the HUNDREDS of young and eager Australians who will be denied the same opportunity/dream you were offered, all those years ago.

L2P "S.T.R."

-------------------------------------------------------------

arm doors,

fixed term contractors like yourself will in all likelyhood be disposed of in favour of cheaper UK nationals.
Please wake up and smell the coffee.

L2P "S.T.R."

Last edited by Left2primary; 11th Oct 2004 at 12:59.