PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR implodes under Al Baker 'mangement'
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2004, 18:13
Hajj Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah Stokken,

MR D.L got sacked a couple of months ago I think and he is in his last "3 months" of service with the company. The three month notice thing.

Did you know that guy would be one of the first into the office on a day and one of the last to leave at the end of the day?

Did you know that he also use to come in on a Friday and Saturday to do work ( for those of you who don't know, Friday and Saturday are days off here in Qatar)

Did you know that AAB fired him?

Did you know that this guy has had the hiring department at QR in full swing and doing a FANTASTIC Job ever since he joined the company?

Did you know that he was very well respected in his previous airline and was looked upon as a "TEAM PLAYER?" and a person who could "GET THE JOB DONE"

Did you know that he is a very soft spoken, gentle man who has the disposition that would not hurt a fly? Really and truly.

Well I have seen this guy in his office everytime I go to work and he is always at his desk doing something. If you call him and ask a question, he returns your call right away and has an answer for you ASAP.

If ever there was a person at QR you could count on, DL was the man. He is a FIRST CLASS INDIVIDUAL and does/did a good job even up to today after he has been sacked.

Sorry to see him go.

HM