PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Air Centre
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2004, 21:21
SkyRocket10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Customer Service non-existent!

All i have to say about NAC is that there administrive staff at the front desk leave alot to be desired. From my experience there the staff (owners) were absolutley atrocious, never cared at all about students only interested in getting your money, if you had a problem there response was they dont care as its not there problem. Found them rude and ignorant.
I would definitely have to agree with spritezero04 on this one. On the odd occasion you do have to ask the admin\management staff for assistance they were always busy with someone or something else- "go and sit down and we'll be with you soon!", yeah right they might aswell tell you to try again tomorrow, cause that's the impression you get from at times down right rude people. If I, or anyone else for that matter am spending upwards of £3000 on something you expect prompt and courteous attention, or at least an apology for any delay. What you get at Naples is non-existent customer service!

Oh yes, and the onus is definitely on you to keep tabs on your account because mistakes do happen, and at the end of all your training dont expect a refund of monies for at least a few weeks and even then you may have to chase them -be warned!

Last edited by SkyRocket10; 7th Oct 2004 at 21:34.