PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR implodes under Al Baker 'mangement'
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2004, 15:38
NowHappyCCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
90 per cent of the people in qr are just so sad they wanna leave...whats holding them is the money.....

guys no matter fcolover22 wont be bothering you anymore cause he is leaving the company along with me and thanks to God to something more civilised....as here and opinion apperently is a racist one no matter what u say even if is not racist....

i am appaled to at your responses...

why dont you just admit he is just giving his opinion due to his experiences....

with all this you're probably wondering whether i know him, well yes and no.....not so intimate with the guy but i know the person from far...

in any case......do not get offended with the comments he wrote...get offended with the company your working for.......we are not sacks of potatoes to be thrown around and let to rot,,,this is what they do sometimes.....we r just numbers....

one goes 5 or 10 indians come or any other nationality from this side of the world....this is what they think....

i am sick of this kind of treatment...i am going back to civilisation where people have rights, unions, courts and no discrimination....

the passengers treat you like khadamas and consider u nothing more then servants at a low level....i do my job, which i am proud of, but i hate the environment here, for this reason i agree with certain views of fcolover and for this reason i am leaving ....am into my 1 month time already so i wont be bothering you anymore soon neither willl he.

soon we both will be coming here to give you the good news about living and working in the civilised world .....

then i will also tell you to which company i have gone to and to which company he has gone to.....
all i can say now is that it has just been awarded 7 prestigious awards.....by..............magazine!!!!!

anyway u guys take care and calm down, he isnt a racist he was just upset about many things, and said things without thinking... since he cant post anymore he apologises to those who misunderstood him and says he just wanted to get his point across....

p.s. no im not his spokesperson....

I WAS SAD AND NOW IM HAPPY...........NEW AIRLINE ....HERE I COME...THANKS MT GOD YHWH