PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Air Centre
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2004, 20:28
spritezero04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All i have to say about NAC is that there administrive staff at the front desk leave alot to be desired. From my experience there the staff (owners) were absolutley atrocious, never cared at all about students only interested in getting your money, if you had a problem there response was they dont care as its not there problem. Found them rude and ignorant. Continually over charged on 90% of bills i received, had to go over every bill i recieved in my time there and compare it to my own records which i had to start keeping after the over charging started which i dont think anybody should have to do. Would most certainly never go back, i have stuck to good old blighty since, now got ATPLs and CPL done with absolutley no problems encountered. Maybe more expensive but at least your treated with respect, no over charging (at least not on that scale) and nice pleasant staff who actually listen and care about what you got to say. The one positive thing i have to say about NAC is that there instructors (mostly then all european) were quite good. Hey, i made a mistake by choosing to go there and now i gotta live with it, but at least i am giving a heads up to anybody else who reads this and is considering going there.