PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR implodes under Al Baker 'mangement'
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2004, 15:11
FCOLOVER22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hala hala hala

lol,

u must be those kind that supports backstabbers and people whi live with others misery if you support these kinda people....

i never said they were all the same, and they arent, but most indians are untrustable and like to go to salyas backstage office to let him know about everything we say....

mr akbar seems to be reasonable but he doesnt see the truth behind these peoples defects becaus ehe wants cheap and hard working slave labour,

in europe we dont have this kinda treatment and people are too busy with their life to have time to backstab others.

i am sick of smelly, backstabbing people, i am sick of this catering onboard who thinks everyone like indian food, even for european sectors they have byriani....

europeans normally do not like it and passengers are always complaining.... one day the gulf will be taken over by these people.....

the other day i was walking by and suddenly one of these keralites just makes the worst noise u can hear and spits on the floor, i felt so bad i almost puked.....the only reason i give them the benefit of the doubt is because they are uneducated...

But the office is full of supposed to be sub cont people who like to see others go down.....

favouritism by nationality is another issue.....lucky for them company pays all the same, otherwise my god.....they;d be doing 80 hours for peanuts....

still qr thrives with their blood...when will this end?

I am glad i am leaving .....

list 4hpole do what you want, i dont care....people are allowed in the free word to expose their opionion...if u dont like feel free to criticise but dont come threatening me that you;ll ban me because that is synonym for intolerance of opinions....

you respect me
i will respect you

if not do as u wish

i couldnt care less, sticks and stones may.....etc....