PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas London base
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2004, 10:36
galley_gossiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ferris

Which do you think is more likely?

a) QF management would pose as cabin crew to deliver a message to the small number of QF crew who visit this site.

b) there are some cabin crew out here who disagree with the FAAAs approach to the Lhr base?

I would fully expect QF management to read sites like this, but for them to take the rantings of some of the [supposed]crew on here seriously enough to waste time pretending to be crew well I think that unlikely. I would expect less than 5% of qf crew read and/or contribute to this forum. Every crew member got Lesley's propaganda in their mailbox. That sort of message is a bit more effective in reaching the masses, than this site.
The simple fact is that there are crew, like myself, who think that the FAAA has gone down the wrong road on the Lhr base, and trust me will be making that very clear if the FAAA is stupid enough to call a strike. This 'screw the roo' campaign. Well it quite frankly disgusts me. If anyone has had the chance to read the 'Screw the Roo' emails that are sent out, then they would realise to follow that movement's suggestions would be Screwing Yourself Out Of A Job.
I am a flight attendant, and am very proud to work for this company, no I certainly do not agree with lots of things management have chosen to do in the recent past, we are not the great airline we once were because of a lot of the decisions made. We arent even a patch on the great airline I joined. But I am still proud of the people I work with.

Last edited by galley_gossiper; 1st Oct 2004 at 10:47.