PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retainment or recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2004, 14:26
foldingwings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Petulent youth! I assume that Fuzzmaster relates to the fact that you have just mastered the art of shaving! Let us know when your b***s have dropped.

You've made your rather childish and weak point, failed to understand the criteria that makes military aircrew what they are and insist on responding to idle banter - in sum, even if you had persisted and OASC had scored you sufficiently to place you on the IOTC, you would have been weeded out fairly early on and certainly, from reading between the lines, post Field Leadership Camp. Ever tried a 22 km hill race with parts of a chariot on your back?

I know, I chopped many similar to you when I was given charge of the axe only a couple of years ago.

My only regret today; we can look forward to many more years of unreadable proposals from MBDA who insist in employing people who may have the noughts and ones sorted out but cannot string a coherent English sentence together. God help the procurement process.

Fuzzmaster, by the way, this is a forum for military aircrew, so since you are not, never will be and gave up on an opportunity to be one, please leave now.

Chest suitably off-loaded and now returning to my box!