PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Logbook Scam ??
Thread: Logbook Scam ??
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2001, 23:12
tilii

Angel

The Guvnor

For goodness sake, Guvnor, you simply will never learn will you?

It is surely abundantly clear to you, is it not, that precious few on this site accept that your comments were tongue-in-cheek? And the ferocity of the responses indicates not that you have hit 'a bit of a nerve' but that the vast majority of us have taken considerable offence at your demeaning remarks about our beloved profession.

I tried to give you what you specifically asked of me on your 'Iberia' thread and you elected to completely disregard it (hence its subsequent removal). Now you ask virtually the same question again:
[C]an anyone come up with an overwhelmingly good reason as to why the Iberia resolution could not also be applied to UK carriers?
Since it is undeniably true that I must surely be included in the description "anyone", and I gave you more than one reason that I held to be good in reply, your repeating the question here can only mean that you seek to continue as the wearisome mischief-maker you apparently are.

I sincerely hope, then, that not "anyone" else responds to you.

And, for the benefit of your sole supporter, Best Western, it is probably accurate to say that a large proportion of what you post on this site is these days quite obviously no less offensive to me as it is to others. Personal hatred plays no part in my responses for I neither know you personally nor hate you.

Just as Beaver Eager has so eloquently put it above, there was a time when I too had more than a little respect for many of your posts. But you seem to have completely lost your capacity for logical reason and developed in its place a hide thicker than the proverbial rhinoceros.

Perhaps you ought to consider going away for a while and taking a rest from PPRuNe until the lesser mortals among us are able to catch up, if not with your remarkable intellect then, at least with your phenomenal number of posts.

Postscript: I note that, during my reply preparation, you removed the aforementioned question and inserted this in its place:
So far, no one has actually seriously attempted to deny that the amount of 'hands-on' time is minimal - which is because it's undeniable. As we all know, pilots earn their money for the 0.0001% of time when they are in seriously deep kak and it's their skill (or lack of it) that gets their aircraft and its occupants down in one piece. I don't think anyone would deny that either.
Thank you for that further mindless drivel. I now rest my case.

[ 26 July 2001: Message edited by: tilii ]