PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - National Day of Action
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2004, 02:20
Wak-a-Yak52

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It would appear that such a concept is an anathema if it does not suit the particular agenda of the day. Perhaps one should ask the moderator for moderation.

On another post I note Dick Smith has been banned, yet a thread remains giving opportunity for all and sundry to attack him, but deny's him a response.

I don't follow the S&G post but gather it revolves around a dislike for Gaunty. Perhpas it was to illustrate a point of qualifications for Gaunty's comments or past actions with AOPA. Whatever, it appears "he and his mates" are banned from further comment so we'll never know.

This does not stop Ibex from kicking the tin a bit and "slagging" (I hate that word), another forum, and laying the boot in for some more "payback".

What has this got to do with a National Day of Action?

I understood the day of Action was a multi faceted affair and includes years of complaints against CASA, Airservices, loss of services, addition of costs, and the once Taxpayer owned airports, now a "milch cow" for the Banks who, apparantly need the money more than us.

Perhaps it's me, but I get the impression that if it has AOPA's name or NAS anywhere near it, then it must be bad.

Your call for "constructive" comment would seem to fall on deaf ears if the AOPA folk are, (as it appears), denied access to this forum. One could almost say, it would be understandable that they would not come near here with a barge pole.

Thereby ends any "constructive" comment contrary to accepted dogma.