PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS
Thread: LEEDS
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2004, 17:14
bmifox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some things never change!!!

I have been "off line" for the past month and have just got back "on-line" today. Nice to see some things are still the same!

On the LBIA website under news on Sept 8th she tells the world about Page and Moy holidays offering 4 departures to Italy next year. I quote..."Italy is a very popular holiday destination and we are delighted to be able to offer the Yorkshire region more choice and an increasingly diverse range of holidays for summer 2005"

It's not Turkey, Greece or Cyprus is it? Or Croatia, Tunisia or Florida! No the new increasingly diverse range of destinations next summer are Zante and...erm...wait a minute...oh i know...the 757 bus goes to Otley!!!
GOD HELP US

By the way...TUI have pulled the Larnaca flight they took over from after Airtours dropped it! That means NO flights at all to Cyprus from LBA next year. Never mind eh...all the local airports which "complement" LBA ie DSA,MME,HUY,MAN etc etc all offer flights to BOTH LCA and PFO next summer.

Edited for using names. Altogether unacceptable and perhaps you should read my post below. PPRuNe Pop

Last edited by bmifox; 18th Sep 2004 at 17:36.