PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What crazy things do pax complain to you about?
Old 17th Sep 2004, 06:02
juliets*jet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Crazy Pax

Just today i had a woman who brought a harp of all things on the flight as carry on Luggage..
We fly a smaller aircraft like (Dash 8) so we have a limit of 4kg.. i told he that if it wouldn't fit in the overhead we would have to put it in the back.. no surprises when she flipped out saying her harp was like family to her and that it wasn't going to be treated like "common" luggage (what?) anyway..

I told her that i would go and ask the captain ( I thought seeing as thought we were empty i could put Miss harp in a seat of her own in a belt.. i went to the Fliht deck and waited as the Pilots did there pre flights.. The harp lady took off to the flight deck after me and during pre flight started telling the pilots that her harp was not going in the back with the other "common" luggage and that she was pilot with a rate 1 and that she was allowed to give the harp a seat for itself then if they needed anything from her that she was more than willing to co operate.. (suggesting if they needed her to fly she would) CRAZY Anyway.. Harp got it's own seat and during take off she was soothing the harp who had never flown before (ok!!) when i did my service it took everything in me to not ask " does you harp want a f ing tea or coffee? :