PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANSETT....what made it a GREAT airline?
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2004, 04:58
Romeo Tango Alpha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kap,

BRAVO! NOBODY could have said it better than that! I am speechless almost - that summed it all up EXACTLY.

Now, BRACE! BRACE! BRACE! You know that the scabs are going to rear their pointed heads again and try to bring you down into their quagmire of self wallow, pity, and shame.

Have any of you (non-returnees) ever walked through a terminal, seen a scab and actually had them come up to you and say g'day, or did they all just skulk off, pretending not to have seen you? Funny - all the ones I ever see simply skulk off. Still must be a damned big burden of SHAME.

I doubt one will have the courage to speak his TRUE feelings about the matter, well, at least without trying to denegrate Kap.

Let's see the true reason why some went back. Was it money? Did you think you couldn't get another job somewhere else? (I know quite a few returnees that wouldn't get a job elsewhere based on performance!) Did your wife make you do it because you couldn't afford repayments on her BMW? Or did you just want to stick it to your mates, have your cake, and eat theirs too?

I know this will probably get locked, but come on, let's see the TRUTH behind the defections.