PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I will NOT pay for a T/R
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2004, 23:49
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skyman68,

You are going to hate me for saying this, but you really need to sit down and breath into a paper bag for a while.

Nobody owes you a living anymore than they owe me one. If a company replies to your presumably unsolicited application for employment with a polite reply that you do not meet their requirements which they then specify, and further invite you to re-apply when you do meet them. That is not making fun of you, it is dignifying your application with a reply albeit perhaps a "stock" one. Many companies do specify high requirements with regards to flight hours/experience. That is their right, and it may well be linked to the insurance premiums those companies pay for liability cover.

Without going in depth into the rest of your tirade, you should wake up to the reality that most if not all airlines are looking for calm balanced and mature people to occupy their flight deck positions. Try reading your posts again and ask yourself if you believe you come across as such ?

As for your proposed website, well it might be a good outlet for your apparant rage, but do you really think anyone cares ? You might better spend your time on planning an attack on the job market as it really exists as opposed to how you wish it did, and composing a CV that sells you as a positive asset as they might view you.