PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I will NOT pay for a T/R
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2004, 21:53
skyman68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
woow,

so many answers. thanks to all of you telling me to be patient.I know, I am not very patient, but my patience has his limits.

OK, these last 2 weeks, I have received some answers from companies asking me to come with 1500-2000 hours of heavy jet.

and to make fun of me, and to put me more down, they said: "reapply when you will have these hours"!!!??.

these bunch of idiots have not understant that if nobody hire you, there is no way to build the time they ask for.The usual catch 22.

OHHH!or maybe I should rent a B737 and practice some touch and goe at Heathrow until I get my 1500h??? what an idiot I am!!! how much cost a B737 to rent?

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! AND YES I AM PISSED OF BY THESE PEOPLE WHO MAKE FUN OF US.

Believe me, I do not like to moan on the internet, but they push me to the limit and I want be sure that companies and airlines who read me, know what I think about such "unmoral" practices.

I am building a website where I will post names of airlines who play these little games with us! so watch out! ...

Good luck to all of you, I return to my copy machine for more CV to send and see who is going to be the stupidest airlines of the month.