PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS - This might be of interest to all of you.
Old 8th Sep 2004, 05:44
poison_dwarf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, Y’all,

It’s me again. This Gaunty fella knows all the right words, for sure and certain, I just kinda wonder if he knows what they mean. He reckons this Professor O’Neill ain’t independent, but them their lot workin for that bloke at Broome, they’s trooly independent.

Even tho’ he’s payin the freight.

This here “independent” ain’t any kind of independent I know, must be samesame all the “independent” little bits that once made up the old USSR.

I kinda think he just read them words DVN to, but he don’t rightly know what them DNV fellas said about risk and all that, couple o’ years back. Cause if he done read that DNV stuff for Airservices, they didn’t find E any problem, no way.

They don’t do him no good, not even just a little bit.

And ah kinda think if this Sunfish, whose kinda almost on the right heading, and this Gaunty fella had really and troolly read what Richard Feynman had to say, they’d kinda figure out why Airservices got it all wrong, relying on some real way way out maths, and kinda ignoring the real world.

Like, totally, man.

This O’Neill guy, he was right on t’ that, so was that ex FAA semi head honcho, Broderick, and that ex air force guy, Mills.

If it ‘tain’t real world stuff, ain’t worth nuffin.

I don’t rekon some of you lot, like this Gaunty, know safety from shinola.

Yehaaaah
’t ‘li’l fella.