PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A mature debate........
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2004, 13:59
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
fish

Lancer, I think the point FS was making is that he will vote 'yes' despite his initial consideration.

A 'no' vote is looking at the next two years and sending a 'message' to someone (anyone!). A 'yes' vote is looking at the next fifteen and making the best of some bad moves by 'us' (as defined in Qrewroom) and working like mad for the next 10 to ensure that it can never happen again with a united group of QF pilots. Voting 'no' guarantees that we won't be united. 'Yes' at least gives us a bloody good shot. Anyway, I've made the rest of my points on Qrewroom. They're on page 2 and no one has yet answered the question about 'what then'.

Finally, sure Qrewroom is 'viewed' by people in management. I think that can be a good thing at times. I can guarantee that PPRUNE is as well and a few of us are even known by our PPRUNE handles in QF- geez, it ain't even hard in my case! That said, do we really have to do this here? The 'discussion' seems to be going on all right on Qrewroom and whilst I don't have a major problem with discussing the issue here (although my preference is not to), surely keeping our laundry 'in house' is at least not advertising things to the wider world.

Finally FS, whilst you and I may be voting the same way, I'm not convinced I'd like you cutting and pasting something of mine that is essentially on a 'private' web site in such a public domain as this. Probably shouldn't do it to others either!