PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR implodes under Al Baker 'mangement'
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2004, 13:20
Hajj Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe AAB just is sacking some great managers before he leaves so this will make the airline fumble and faulter after his departure.

Think of it sacking Area Manager Singapore, Station Manager London, General Manager Ground Services, Admin Manager Flight Operations, General Manager Planning.

I have met these guys all and know them to be V.V.C ( very very competent). I have flown into London, Singapore and have to tell you these stations are VERY well run and ontop of the ball.

So if you were a top man in a company and you were getting ready to be sacked and you had a cruel way of doing business why not fire good hard working competent people in the airline and when you depart and the airline stars to operate with a new man on the top and the services go "DOWN THE TUBES." you can say " AHHHHH, I did a much better job than this new guy" and make yourself look good when infact all you did was pluck the airline of good managers and leave the company to sink or repair itself.

This is just my thoughts of how I have seen the mentality of some people here for the many years I have been here.

Sad, really sad, to do this to a nice airline before your departure.
INSHALLAH...............

Hajj Man