PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bindook.com back on air
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2004, 06:30
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And now the AOPA President "understands the sentiment behind the call for a General Aviation Day of Action" blah blah and the usual "whiteanting by a minority unprofessional airline pilots their unions and the Air Traffic Control Unions" routine follows.

Light Aircraft to stage a day of action

I'd love to hear what the membership, outside the loony fringe, feel about being joined in this disgraceful idea.

Nobody asked me yet and I certainly didn't vote for it, I think they must be entertaining the idea that you have to "correctly" answer a whole bunch of questions, before you may become a member and therefore eligible for election.

And on reflection, I'll be insisting that none of my family, friends and business colleagues will be anywhere near an airline or any other aircraft on that day, I think evry one would be wise to do likewise until the AFP have got to the bottom of what is, in reality, is fundamentally a "terrorist" threat.

If it has come to this by the actions of one man with one agenda we need and must insist on a Judicial enquiry. Common sense the lives of every traveller in Australia and the very existence of our Airservice provider and their dedicated staff demands it.

Last edited by gaunty; 3rd Sep 2004 at 07:23.