PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Need some help with address
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2004, 21:36
forevertraining

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vent24

A) Thank you very much for the address it is greatly appreciated when someone on pprune upholds the professionalism and common courtesy to help out a fellow ppruner.

B) Secondly as regards to your rather harsh and sarcastic comments. I am yes a "wannabe" ATCO but unlike someone out from the cold I actually was accepted to NATS on my first application. My application scores were all of a very high calibre and when I actually started the course all my practical scores were of a high standard. Unfortunately I failed my Oral board and that was the end of that, but instead of now sitting on my backside I want to remain in ATC and hope to eventually one day become an ATCO. I have now found my dream job and sorry I am not about to give it up just because I am scared to ask for a little help.

Now if this offends you to the point of such remarks as you have posted all I can say is live with it. I do not apologise for this or for asking for help that is one of the reasons we all use pprune to help each other out.

Many thanks to others who also thought the comments were a little to harsh.