PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I will NOT pay for a T/R
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2004, 19:14
scroggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rowley I didn't say Pprune wasn't the right place, just stated my opinion that it won't get sorted here. It's most certainly the right place to express your opinions; hopefully some of those in a position to influence things may read them and move things in the right direction. However, I won't hold my breath. In the end, it will be the market and the unions that will force change.

Of all the wannabes trying to get jobs in UK, a sizeable majority are not, sadly, subscribers to Pprune. Many of those who do read Pprune never contribute; they hope to get an advantage by reading things here and using the knowledge gained elsewhere. Many, who are rightly afraid to stick their noses above the parapet, will just keep their heads down and pay for whatever they can get and sod those who come after them. That, unfortunately, is the way of the world. Integrity is no more endemic in the wannabe population than it is in the world at large, I'm afraid. Let's just hope that those individuals never get decent jobs!

Scroggs