PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KLM cityhopper LBA base....
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2004, 20:20
Double-B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all!......I am new to this site....and just giving it a try,.....was reading about KLC.....maybe I can help...as I work for them......well what can I say.....let me put it this way......if you have other options do it, you will join this airline at a very bad and difficult time.
All UK based crew will do a lot of nightstops in Amsterdam 5 days in a row and because you are "based" outside your own base LBA, everything will be minimum rest wich for you is I believe 7.5 hours, also you will fly 4 sector days and position on your 5th sector home to have 2 days off at your home base and be positioned back on the 1st available flight back to Amsterdam.
At the moment the LBA crews are only flying LBA-AMS-MME ( split duty)-AMS-LBA-AMS..........does this help you a bit?????.....don't mean to be horrible or put you off, but this is the honest truth...and you are on completely different contracts as the dutch crews....and service wise one last thing as of next month pax only get coffee, tea and water...like on all KLM europe flights......( need I say more) .......anyway take care and happy flying xR