PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What crazy things do pax complain to you about?
Old 25th Aug 2004, 12:05
OZcabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's one standing on the other foot! (Now crew) I used to work in a hotel where crew stay and as crew quite often complain about their rooms, one complaint from a F/A i had was,

"I'm not staying in this room, the bed is on the wrong angle, it's bad Feng Shui, you either change my room or have someone come up and move the bed!"

From crew to crew, guys i know it is important as crew are away from home a lot, and really hotel rooms are home away from home, but don't give the hotel staff grief, they are just there doing their job, we aren't paying for the accommodation so.......Plus, by acting in this way, you are embarrassing all of the other crew, it's no wonder why some hotel's have a stong dislike of crew! I do admit, some hotel staff do have a chip on their shoulder, but remember, the nicer you are, the more someone is going to do for you! Demanding gets you no where and trust me, hotel staff have very long memories!!!!!!!!

Oh and finally, PAY YOUR DAMN MINIBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oz