PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What crazy things do pax complain to you about?
Old 25th Aug 2004, 06:51
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Overheard by me in arrivals area:

(lady had left her bags at security screening in SYD)

Irate Lady: ....Well you had better do something about this, it's just unnacceptable!
XX Ground Crew Lady: I'm sorry, but this is not something we have control over, you will need to contact the particular security firm at that airport.
IL: Well why can't you have my bags flown here???!
GC: (with great patience) I'm sorry, but it's not our fault that your bags were left at security, I can however give you the appropriate numbers to call....
IL: This is a load of..... (at this point IL's husband comes over... right before I had to keep myself from giving this woman a slap round the head!!!

Why is it the airline's fault she was too lazy to check she had her bags when she got thru security??! For a sadistic couple of minutes I hoped they had already shipped her bags off to the incinerator......

Full points to the staff member who kept her cool, and even did more than she should have (I.e., ended up calling the other AP's security dep...)

Me: I try to keep my head down and complain as little as possible.... except when someone burns the cheese!!!

Sky