PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GWA's rip off cadet scheme
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2004, 05:23
Mr. Hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unfortunately people- and I know people are going to jump down my throat - but I gotta say it.

No Unions- crap conditions and its going to get worse and worse.

People working their arses off for nothing and no job security.

People are going to bag me sure, but hey just have a look at the score guys..we are really losing here. Thats with no unity.

I've said this before also - student numbers need to be capped. There is a massive oversupply of pilots in this country. Employers are just going to do the best for themselves and why not - they are in buisness to stay in buisness and hopefully make a profit. In this industry thats really hard for them - there just ain't that much money in it so yeah they resort to this stuff. Survival of the fittest. they are not in it for the fun of it.

But hey thats all cool cause kiddies keep handing over the 40k, companies pass some of that on in tax and the government just keeps cashing in. Why do characters like HA and co get away with it? Its in the governemnts interest. Do you think if you owed Centerlink $100 dollars that they'd shrug it off as easily as they shrug off the knowledge of all the pilots getting paid $15000 a year in GA - good luck.

No point in getting angry at companies, get angry with the government, get angry with the fact that we have no unity and thus we get screwed.

Rant over.