PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Song and dance over 'ageist' Virgin
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2004, 12:32
air-hag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Most if not 90%"....... HAHAHAHAAAA!!! nice one...

Did you mean "Most (90%), if not all..." ?? Hey just trying to help you with your English comprehension RTA.

I gave you a subtle hint but you were so intent on your yiddish howlings you couldn't see it. Now everyone can. Oh well...

Anyway that bit of "kulcha" you refer to could get one into a lot of trouble. No wonder there's so much strife in the world with clowns like you confusing all the issues and language hang-ups and then blaming it on the other party...

Go to the Yiddish forum and confuse them over there because you obviously can't speak it properly and you're causing trouble around here.

Anyway can you tell us what your tool-ish statements about --most if not 90% of ex blah blah blame who for what-- has to do with this disgraceful discrimination case? Other than that they are both disgraceful???

Let's have less Yiddish crap and more info on how these ladies are doing with their court case. Why do I have to be the one to point this out???

And who is Binoss to "risk boring everyone" else like that??? Very inconsiderate, I say. Still he has his thread-topic for JB. I guess that's what makes some folks' world go round.

Anyway, good to have you back on an even keel ( ) again, Beanoss!

edited to TRY to keep the whinging Yidds happy and also TRY to show RTA why he sounds so much like a bonehead. Halas.

Last edited by air-hag; 22nd Aug 2004 at 14:02.